Sunday, June 19, 2005

Introduction

My name is Paul Jackson and I also use the name Art Nahpro for some of my work. I am a 50 year old artist and I was trained in the traditional fine art techniques of drawing and painting.

I attended the West Surrey College of Art and Design in Farnham in Surrey and graduated with a First in Fine Art (Painting) in 1977.

I have had some success in exhibitions over the years but have supported myself working at a number of different jobs-mostly unrelated to art over the years. In January 2006 I hope to devote myself full time to my art work. This Blog may chart my progress.

I also work in collage and mixed media. This Blog is my first attempt at setting out some of the work I do and I hope viewers will enjoy it once I become familiar with the technology. Today is the 19 June 2005.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scrapatorium said...

I look forward to your blog! I am a huge fan of your work.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Arty said...

Hi Scraps-you have always said the nicest things and thank you for all your support and advice.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home